Sunday, 27 March 2016

Sketching Sol and Jove.


 Last night's Jupiter sketch....... 

I didn't stay outside long last night as it was windy and cold. There were also clouds looming on the western horizon, which is a sure sign of soon-to-be bad weather. 

Within the hour it was raining and blowing! 

Considering the amount of cloud cover this March, I have been lucky to capture several Jupiter drawings. I've also managed a fair few solar sketches.

Here's a sample of my March solar sketches:


All my solar sketching and photographs can be found on my Pembrokeshire Solar Astronomer
blog

 Clear sketching skies

Mark....

No comments:

Nearby.. a lone dog howls..

The Full Mackerel Moon will be upon us on Monday,  nearby I can hear a dog practicing its lunar howling! Up above, the slow moving clouds...