Friday 1 December 2023

Return of the blue skies Sol.


Not much chance of astronomy these past few weeks. 

Partly due to the weather, and partly due to having a stinking cold a week or so ago! 

Thankfully the cold has now gone, and the blue skies are back.

The pst was taken out for a quick peep at Sol.

I only have my small tripod at the moment, so everything is a bit wobbly to say the least.

A few Sol shots were captured, but mainly it was all naked eye viewing this morning. 

The camera I use had a flat battery, so I tried out my other phone camera... nowhere near as good, but it managed to capture two of the major prominence.

Loads of sunspots today, this solar cycle is definitely picking up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The French Scorpion.

Last night we camped in the village of Sereilhac, some maybe 20 miles south west of Limoges. The temperature all day hovered around 30°C !  ...