Quick peeps from Goodwick


Out with 60mm/800fl red Tasco. 
Eyepieces binoculars? 12.5mm x64.

Quick observe tonight as the mist was rising fast and obscuring much.

Jupiter near/below Gemini.
Splendid as always, showing two distinct bands and satellites. 

Castor  showing primary smaller and slightly grey/purplish colouring. x64.

Algieba was the top dog tonight.

The secondary was a beautiful 'green' colour. 
Primary was whitish but that secondary was "Opal Fruits" green, a similar green to that of the Gamma Delphinus comes.

No moon up yet, just a quick observe to keep my eyes trained. 

The Tasco is doing a fine job at x64. 
Algieba especially put on a great show, considering how tight that double is at x64.

Alas the mist took soon took hold and I retired to the warmth of Martha.

Comments

  1. Miss hearing from Pembs and his Misses. Mjanzalone5118@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, hope all is well with you and family. I've been busy for past few months, will be back online more from next month. I'll send you an email soon. Take care. M&H XX Pembs Land

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts